Saturday, July 15, 2017

3 days in: The Lenovo Miix 320

So first off let me real quick say this isn't a review. A review of this tablet will be coming out at a later date. 3 days is not long enough for me to fully judge a computer. This is more of a first impressions review.

The Lenovo Miix 320 is a detachable computer. That means you can remove the keyboard and use it as a tablet. (Although I prefer to kind of it more as a tablet that you can attach to a keyboard.) It has 2gb of Ram and an Intel Atom x5 at 1.44ghz. It runs a full version of windows.

I bought this tablet because I wanted a more portable computer then my laptop was giving me. I wanted something I could say, take into a restaurant and not look like I brought in my laptop. But I also wanted a full version of windows. And I can say, at least in the last 3 days, it has done that. And pretty well actually. It's a bit slower then I'm used too, but it's not crippling slow. You can get minor stuff done such as browser the web and watch videos. I've also been using it to do some minor music edits and that's going fine as well.

My one kind, of compliant so fair is the keyboard. And that's mostly the layout. It's a little different. Instead of having the F1 keys they are all there as FN keys. And the backspace in in a weird location, making it harder to type then what I'm used too.

(Notice: I wrote this at 3 days in, but I forgot to post it. It's now been 5 days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment